help

Temp drop - monitor

rated by 0 users
This post has 34 Replies | 2 Followers

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 29,513
dj rayne replied on Mon, May 5 2014 10:04 AM

If you are that close I would just if possible wake at my normal time and not worry but if you end up being on a different schedule waking within an hour of your norm isn't typically an issue unless the first few days of a strange bed cause restless sleep. See what happens and make plans to do what is best for your situation.

David Jude

Click HERE for useful tips and information about this site including linking your chart and directions to allow others to view it Flowers  and HERE for Shrug abbreviations.

To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  Eccl 3:1

My WebCharts

Not Ranked
Posts 198
jchristine replied on Mon, May 5 2014 10:22 AM

F*ck me... I just checked, the time is 17:34 here right now, the time is 16:34 there right now, that means my usual temping hour of 6:30 would be 5:30 there. I was hoping it was the other way around haha, oh well, waking up early just to nod off after that can't be that bad when you're used to it :) I feel like it is most convenient not to change my waking time, it's just a hassle, considering it's only a matter of an hour.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 29,513
dj rayne replied on Mon, May 5 2014 12:07 PM

Doesn't it always seem to work that way.

David Jude

Click HERE for useful tips and information about this site including linking your chart and directions to allow others to view it Flowers  and HERE for Shrug abbreviations.

To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  Eccl 3:1

My WebCharts

Not Ranked
Posts 419
McDuffee replied on Tue, May 13 2014 4:59 PM

neverparous:

They said that they are going to continue development even if they aren't funned through the indiegogo campaign.

Here's a thread about passive fertility temp trackers.  Some of them are already on the market, but they are really expensive.

Like neverparous wrote, TempDrop is still going through production even though they didn't meet their goal. Those of us who donated will be the first to get the device (hopefully still in October), but release to the public may be awhile off since they did not raise as much money as they needed. I'm hoping, even with the lack of funds, they are able to release TempDrop to the public by the end of this year. It's such a great idea and would let me get some more sleep on my days off!

Me: 26 Heart Him: 25

My TTA Charts

“Saying you don’t need a librarian because you have the Internet is like saying you don’t need a math teacher because you have a calculator”  -Don Reynolds

Not Ranked
Posts 362
murillo replied on Thu, Oct 1 2015 9:08 AM

Just bumping this up to see if any of you got your TempDrop prototypes and how you are liking them. It seems on the website like it's still in the testing stage? How could I get in on testing? 

Not Ranked
Posts 248
krislin replied on Wed, Oct 7 2015 7:15 PM

murillo -

We did not back temp drop during their indiegogo campaign, but did back them afterwards, through their website. A month or so after backing them we got an email asking about how we found temp drop, why we were interested, etc. We happen to be SUPER excited about this product - DH is a scientist and loves the idea of getting a true BBT. We both like the idea of not needing to set an alarm not he weekends. We expressed this to them, offered to be testers (we have been on beta programs for other electronic items), and they never even took the time to respond :(. The last update we received, over the summer, said they were still looking for investors before starting production.

I really love the idea of this product and hope that is comes to fruition soon, though I have my doubts :/  It's been so slow moving and I'm concerned the market is just too small to support a product like this. I hope I'm wrong! Anyway, I know that they do have some testers, so you could always contact them and ask. We figured no harm in asking!

Married 10/2012

Off HBC 1/2014

Baby Girl 5/2016

TTA while exclusively breastfeeding

My charts (sorry - I chart on paper, mainly, so these charts are hardly ever up to date)

Not Ranked
Posts 177
justasarah replied on Thu, Oct 8 2015 8:50 AM

I backed TempDrop after their indiegogo campaign, through their website, like Krislin. I haven't heard anything back.

I also backed Kindara's Wink thermometer and they are in the production stage on that. I get periodic e-mails explaining all the cool things they are doing and how awesome it will be eventually...

Me (29) & DH (30)

Baby Girl March 2016
TTA while breastfeeding

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 362
murillo replied on Sun, Oct 11 2015 3:36 AM

OK thanks for the updates :)

Just a single Eye learning fertility awareness Yes Hug

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/murillo/charts/default.aspx

Not Ranked
Posts 248
krislin replied on Wed, Oct 21 2015 4:01 PM

Just another update - we (and I'm assuming all of the backers) got an email from Temp Drop saying that they should begin shipping in Spring 2016. Yay! 

Married 10/2012

Off HBC 1/2014

Baby Girl 5/2016

My charts (sorry - I chart on paper, mainly, so these charts are hardly ever up to date)

Not Ranked
Posts 177
justasarah replied on Tue, Feb 9 2016 2:19 PM

I haven't heard anything from the temp drop team in a while, has anyone else heard any update? It would be great to have by the time LO is here...

Me (29) & DH (30)

Baby Girl March 2016
TTA while breastfeeding

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 362
murillo replied on Sat, Oct 22 2016 2:50 PM

The TempDrop website now says "shipping Christmas 2016", with a $99 introductory offer. What did y'all pay?

ETA there is this September 2016 vid on YT showing changes made to the device. https://youtu.be/Jky6WcX79is

Seems it is still in the design and testing phase. Shrug

Not Ranked
Posts 177
justasarah replied on Wed, Nov 2 2016 5:11 PM

I paid $79.99 ($69.99 for the device + $10 shipping). This was December 2014 though...

Me (29) & DH (30)

Baby Girl March 2016
TTA while breastfeeding

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 177
justasarah replied on Wed, Nov 2 2016 5:14 PM

Also - the last update I received from them was October 27th and the email still says "Shipping this Christmas."

They also included a tag for something new called "Cinq". There's no information on it on the website they linked to, though.

Me (29) & DH (30)

Baby Girl March 2016
TTA while breastfeeding

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 248
krislin replied on Wed, Nov 16 2016 9:21 AM

I just got my YONO in the mail over the weekend! I'm looking forward to trying it out! My cycles haven't started back up since giving birth yet, though, so who knows when I'll actually be able to test it out.

Married 10/2012

Off HBC 1/2014

Baby Girl 5/2016

Not Ranked
Posts 362
murillo replied on Tue, Dec 13 2016 9:34 AM

Very cool Yes Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. FWIW there's a promo on Yono right now, 109 instead of 149. I'm debating... 

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS