help

December 2016/January 2017 Babies

rated by 0 users
This post has 81 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 5 (82 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Not Ranked
Posts 69
AppleCake Posted: Thu, Jun 2 2016 3:14 PM

I've been looking out for an EDD group I can join but nothing has cropped up.

Who else is due Dec/Jan? I know I'm not the only one!

FAM since July 2014

BCP on and off 1997-2014

3 daughters born 2001 (twins) and 2006.

BFP 17th April 2016- Baby boy "Christmas Pudding" due 22th December 2016!

BabyFetus Ticker

Not Ranked
Posts 227
smurphette replied on Thu, Jun 2 2016 6:48 PM

Me!  There is one under "groups"--not sure how to invite.  It's called November/December 2016, but I'm sure we can extend it to January! It looks like other EDD groups have kept it under the forum.

When are you due?  Congratulations!  :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,403
Cliff1016 replied on Thu, Jun 2 2016 9:09 PM

Me! January 12. Still cautious since we haven't had our first appt but I'll join anyway :)

Me: 28, DH: 34, Married since June 2012 Heart

Wren Marí | November 18, 2015! Baby Girl

22 cycles, injectables & IUI

Jude Patrick | December 31, 2016 Baby Boy

3rd cycle NTNP while EBF

Chart

See bio for details. =)

www.bothsidesofthebed.com <-blog! New post- Jude's Birth Story!

Not Ranked
Posts 69
AppleCake replied on Fri, Jun 3 2016 12:40 AM

Hi hi :)

I did see the private group (after  much searching), but wondered if there was any interest in a public one on here as well?

I'm due Dec 24th, so I reckon there is a good chance I'll fo over into January!

I'm still a bit cautious too Cliff, trying to be positive and look ahead hence the group. Got my next scan in 9 days- is that about when you have yours too?

FAM since July 2014

BCP on and off 1997-2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,403
Cliff1016 replied on Fri, Jun 3 2016 10:38 AM

I'm fine with whatever kind of group! I think we should all pick one and go with that so we have a bigger group though :). My scan is the 14th! I'll be 10 weeks or so then. It was originally this coming week but we'll be at the beach so I had to push it back. 

3rd cycle NTNP while EBF

Chart

See bio for details. =)

Not Ranked
Posts 227
smurphette replied on Fri, Jun 3 2016 1:09 PM

Yay!  Congratulations! Hope everything goes great at your appointments, Apple and Cliff.

I'd be fine with any group, too.  I was part of one for both of my previous pregnancies, so I'm missing the camaraderie this time!  There are three of us in the private group currently.

I'm just over 12 weeks--due on December 13.  Feeling better and better each week.  My last baby was a preemie (29 weeks)  and my first was a little early, too, so I'm under the care of a perinatologist this time.  Just had that appointment this week and everything looks good so far.  We just went public with the news, so it feels like it's getting real!  :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Not Ranked
Posts 69
AppleCake replied on Sat, Jun 4 2016 10:36 AM

Yeah it would be nice to have a larger group. I think there are pros and cons to both types of group- this one is more visible so might attract more people to join, but it is also visible to anyone on the internet to read, which might be off-putting if people want to post about more intimate things.

Ah we're all pretty close together with how far along we are :)

Cliff your scan is the day after mine :) Exciting!

Smurphette is it likely yuo will go early again? Or do they just not know? Good to hear you are feeling better...

I have popped a little bumplet this week, and it has been noticed by a few people, so I am really glad we made everything public last weekend. I was starting to get paranoid about people gossiping at work, as I am pretty slim and it is obviously a bump and not flab!

FAM since July 2014

BCP on and off 1997-2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Not Ranked
Posts 23
Kawvball replied on Sat, Jun 4 2016 4:30 PM

I am due January 11, but still very cautious because of some early losses. Starting to feel pretty blah, but there are only 7 more school days to worry about!!

Me:33 DH:33

TTC #1: Since March 2015

BFP 9/5/15!! ; Broken Heart MC at 7w4d 9/26/15

BFP 12/19/15; Broken Heart MC at 6w3d 1/7/16

BFP 5/1/16 due 1/11/17

Not Ranked
Posts 135
spuli replied on Mon, Jun 6 2016 10:58 PM

I just had my first OB appointment, Due Dec 29, 2016, but since it's twins it might be sooner. 10w4days as of today. am okay with either group as well, as long as there is support group. 

Me 32 DH 39

TTC Since Dec 2012
Multiple Cysts, Endometriosis and Blocked Tubes June 2014
IVF#1 Oct 2014: 32 Eggs, 8 Frozen, Cancelled Fresh Cycle Transfer due to OHSS
FET#1,2,3,4 Dec 2014 - April 2015 BFN
Changed RE's 
IVF #2 Nov 2015: 22 Eggs, 4 Frozen, 2-5DT Blastocysts BFN
Dec 2015: Balanced Translocation per RE additional genetic testing for DH & I.
IVF#3 Feb 2016: 38 Eggs, 4 Frozen PGS/PGD

Not Ranked
Posts 69
AppleCake replied on Tue, Jun 7 2016 3:33 PM

Ah it seems that everyone is coming along nicely :)

Kawv are you a teacher? 

spuli everyone told me I would go early with my twins, went full term and they were good sizes too :) 

I really want to hear that someone else's belly has popped out, I feel huge, think I look huge, and have already had "are you really only 11 weeks" type comments :/ 

FAM since July 2014

BCP on and off 1997-2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,403
Cliff1016 replied on Tue, Jun 7 2016 8:12 PM

On my phone so no personals for now but glad everyone is coming along well! Will be back soon for legit responses.

& yes I feel like my belly is legit already showing and I'm 9 weeks this week. I did just have dd 7 months ago, so not much time for it to go back to normal haha. Ugh I can never get pics to upload right side up 

3rd cycle NTNP while EBF

Chart

See bio for details. =)

Not Ranked
Posts 135
spuli replied on Wed, Jun 8 2016 10:09 AM

If this makes it better, my belly is showing too, been showing since two weeks now. I cannot fit into my clothes anymore so had to go pick up some maternity pants. 

Me 32 DH 39

TTC Since Dec 2012
Changed RE's 

Not Ranked
Posts 69
AppleCake replied on Wed, Jun 8 2016 2:39 PM

Yay for the little bumplets! Glad it's not just me, although spuli I feel I have no right to moan in your presence as you are doing everything x2! I felt brave and posted mine in the First Trimester Belly Shots. Definitely the earliest I have shown in all my pregnancies (spuli I must have been 16 weeks before I had a noticeable bump with the twins, and I never got enormous- well, big for one but not big at all for twins according to all my midwives and consultants).

Yeah Cliff 6 months is prob not long enough to get back to normal...although, I suppose you never really do go back, you just get a new normal. Do you have issues with posting on here from your phone? It is a nightmare for me, I can read everything just fine but when \i go to reply the box jumps about as I am typing and I can't see what I've written.

FAM since July 2014

BCP on and off 1997-2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Not Ranked
Posts 69
AppleCake replied on Mon, Jun 13 2016 5:12 AM

Hi ladies!

It's very quiet in here at the mo, I hope everyone is doing ok.

I had my dating + downs screening scan today. I was feeling quite anxious about it, but no need! Everything looks good, and baby was so co-operative that the sonographer got some pics she wanted to use for training purposes. They have put my due date 2 days earlier, and I know when I ovulated so the babe is obviously doing very well on all those carbs I scoffed in the first 2 months haha!

Something else cool (well, I think so), I have always a tilted uterus. In previous pregnancies it has righted itsself by 12 weeks and I have had no probs. I started feeling around for my fundus last week and found it odd that it was barely palpable and very far back, whereas in the past it has been very clear and easy to feel right above my pubic bone by 12 weeks. I gave my cervix a quick check (I've left it alone completely since BFP) and found some very strange happenings which I won't go into detail over unless people are interested- all I will say though is no wonder sex has been uncomfortable to the point that we have abstained completely, which is also a pregnancy first for me :(Looking around online it seemed very clear that my uterus was still tipped completely backwards, so after some research I spent the weekend doing a lot of "knee-chest" posing, and switched to sleeping and resting only on my tummy or side. Checked myself again yesterday and I can feel very obviously that it has flipped- fundus now REALLY easy to feel, and the...er... internal affairs seem to be back in order too which is a huge relief. Ultrasound confirmed today, no tilt, and cervix etc all in "normal" position, yay!!

A bit of interesting reading if anyone has time, a site called Spinning Babies. All to do with optimum positioning for easy labours. I know it's a bit early but there is good advice on there regarding posture and relieving backache and stuff. What I don't know is at what point in pregnancy it is good to start doing the positioning exercises, but I will be doing more reading.

FAM since July 2014

BCP on and off 1997-2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Not Ranked
Posts 23
Kawvball replied on Mon, Jun 13 2016 12:17 PM

Hi! I'm here- not much of a poster, but I will try every once in a while!

That's really neat about how you were able to change the tilt of your uterus! I never thought it would be possible to do that! Mine is very tilted, so I've only had internal ultrasounds so far!

I've been very fortunate that my doc has been seeing every week-2 weeks to help ease the crazy! My next appointment is June 23, and I will be 11w1d. Last night I had some blood on my progesterone cream applicator, so I have been pretty freaked out by that. It seems to all be gone, but I can't shake the anxiety. Today was also my last day of school with kiddos, so that might be part of it. 

Happy baby growing to everyone! :)

Me:33 DH:33

TTC #1: Since March 2015

BFP 9/5/15!! ; Broken Heart MC at 7w4d 9/26/15

BFP 12/19/15; Broken Heart MC at 6w3d 1/7/16

BFP 5/1/16 due 1/11/17

Not Ranked
Posts 135
spuli replied on Tue, Jun 14 2016 1:35 PM

AppleCare: Interesting the change in tilt of uterus. I will look up the site you posted. I have been reading Mayo Clinics guide to pregnancy and they have an exercise posted every week, to help overall with pregnancy also good labor positions. 

Kawvball: Progestrone applicator bleeding is very common, I wouldn't worry much about it. Nice ur having regular ultrasounds n appointments. Let us know how ur next appointment goes. 

AFM: Hope everyone else is doing well. It's been a little quiet here but happy to see some posts. I've been dealing with bad nausea and haven't been able to hold down anything even water, had to make a trip to the ER yesterday as I'm very dehydrated. Got some IVfluids feeling a lot better today. Have been taking Zofran but it has not been helping much. Today was a lot better was able to drink some fluids n eat some fruits, hopefully this gets better soon. Other than that ultrasound n babies looking great. Happy baby growing to everyone :) 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,403
Cliff1016 replied on Tue, Jun 14 2016 2:16 PM

Hey guys! Sorry I've been quiet... I've been on vacation and not on my computer at all. Plus quite honestly kind of apprehensive to get too involved until we got to see everything. 

apple- that's neat about your uterus! Mine is tilted too but naturally turned itself last baby when it got heavy enough. I'm not sure if it went back to being tilted or not now. I looked at some of the spinning babies stuff out of curiousity when I was pregnant with dd and it's pretty interesting! The only pregnancy specific exercises I did with her were pelvic tilts and squats. No idea if it helped but she sure came fast!

kawv- I do think progesterone and bleeding is very common, esp when using applicators. Your cervix is super sensitive right now so it's easy to make it bleed. I understand the anxiety but I'm sure everything is fine. I hope you can relax until your next appointment!

spuli- oh no! I'm sorry you've been having such bad morning sickness! How long has it been that bad? I hope it eases up soon for you!! Glad the twinsies are looking great!

AFM- finally had our appointment today! Baby looked great, measuring 9+3 with a nice strong heartbeat of ~180. Much higher than dd's was! Such a relief. I was worried and it just didn't seem real that we could have gotten pregnant so easily after how hard it was with baby girl. Next appointment in 2 weeks to get blood tests, etc done. 

3rd cycle NTNP while EBF

Chart

See bio for details. =)

Not Ranked
Posts 135
spuli replied on Wed, Jun 15 2016 10:03 AM

cliff: That is a nice strong heartbeat. I can understand being worried esp after everything you have been thru with the first baby. But this time is a nice surprise, very real too :) everything will turn out great am sure. I was slowly getting worse with nausea, since two weeks, but the last one week kept getting worse to a point where i could not tolerate even water, but the IV Fluids helped me recover a lot, feeling a lot better now. Still trying to take it slow, resting and eating or drinking what I feel like for now. Nausea has reduced a lot, hoping it stays this way and gets better :D

Me 32 DH 39

TTC Since Dec 2012
Changed RE's 

Not Ranked
Posts 69
AppleCake replied on Wed, Jun 22 2016 2:44 PM

Hi ladies!

How is everyone feeling to be coming to the end of the first trimester/starting the second trimester?

Kawv- I hope you are getting a chance to rest a bit now and your anxiety is easing. Urgh, I would be freaked out by the applicator bleeding too- has that settled down?

spuli- good to hear that the nausea is not as bad, makes all the difference eh!

Cliff- nice holiday? I saw your scan pics :D feeling a bit more real now?

AFM- I haven't been around as I have been a bit busy getting married! Miraculously I made it through the whole day without having to slink off for a nap but my goodness am I paying for it now, SOOO tired! Also getting lots of Braxton Hicks contractions already- I remember them early last time but maybe not this early. I saw a consultant on Monday about some perineal surgery I had 5 years ago and asked her about the BH, she was not at all concerned but they are freaking me out a little. She did also say that there was no reason at this stage why I would need to have a c section (re the surgery) so I was very relieved about that.

I'm feeling the occasional movements now as well (only when I am driving or sitting/lying very quiet and still) which is exciting and reassuring. Anyone else?

FAM since July 2014

BCP on and off 1997-2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Not Ranked
Posts 135
spuli replied on Fri, Jun 24 2016 10:19 AM

AppleCake: Congratulations on ur wedding! Nice that you were able to enjoy your big day without much of the pregnancy symptoms. Hope you have some down time now to relax. You already feeling moments! That sounds so fun and also reassuring. 

Everyone: Hope everyone else is doing well? 

AFM: starting to feel lesser Nausea and feel like I'm getting back an appetite. My sister sent me a pregnancy journal and some stickers so I can take belly pictures and keep memories. Belly starting to show a lot more and everything is feeling more real now. I can't figure out how to post pictures from my phone of belly shots here! 

Me 32 DH 39

TTC Since Dec 2012
Changed RE's 

Page 1 of 5 (82 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS