Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next >
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 11,536
tmonee Posted: Sun, Jan 1 2017 7:42 AM

Happy New Year! I hope 2017 treats you well. Flowers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,045
Patientone replied on Sun, Jan 1 2017 10:11 AM

Thank you Tmonee!  Happy New Year to everyone! 

Please check in, how are you doing?

Feeling?

What cycle day are you on ? 

What symptoms are you having? 

I think it's pretty funny that my temp was 96.5 both 1/1/16 and 1/1/17.. 

I'm pretty tired of taking my temp, it's become such a habit now, it's hard to just put it away. I may start taking a break now and then. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 29,513
dj rayne replied on Sun, Jan 1 2017 3:03 PM

Happy New Year to all!

David Jude

Click HERE for useful tips and information about this site including linking your chart and directions to allow others to view it Flowers  and HERE for Shrug abbreviations.

To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  Eccl 3:1

My WebCharts

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,045
Patientone replied on Fri, Jan 6 2017 12:30 PM

Hey girls.. please check in, are you all ok?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 29,513
dj rayne replied on Sat, Jan 7 2017 7:52 AM

27F and raining. Hay bales deployed and chickens fluffed....

David Jude

Click HERE for useful tips and information about this site including linking your chart and directions to allow others to view it Flowers  and HERE for Shrug abbreviations.

To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  Eccl 3:1

My WebCharts

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,045
Patientone replied on Sat, Jan 7 2017 2:13 PM

3 degrees here this morning. Frozen solid.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 29,513
dj rayne replied on Sun, Jan 8 2017 4:16 PM

We had ice in the buckets so DS played Frisbee. So glad it isn't any colder. Don't miss the days I spent up in your neck of the woods.

David Jude

My WebCharts

Not Ranked
Posts 128
AutumnSienna replied on Thu, Jan 12 2017 9:12 AM

Happy New Year to you all!  Hope you are all doing ok. Just back from Hawaii visiting my son. Peri is still ongoing. Periods light and infrequent but still have high oestrogen signs- fertile mucus at times, It has been a long haul for me!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 29,513
dj rayne replied on Thu, Jan 12 2017 5:10 PM

Our one trip t Hawaii was November. The weather was perfect. I wish to go back some day. Peri is so much longer than most expect and that is catching it later in the game. Hopefully it will be done with soon enough.

David Jude

My WebCharts

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,045
Patientone replied on Fri, Jan 13 2017 9:41 PM

Come on over, the water's fine lol

Hawaii is but a dream for me. Sigh.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,045
Patientone replied on Fri, Jan 20 2017 6:24 AM

Hey there Mynewredshoes... what are your thoughts on your chart?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,045
Patientone replied on Wed, Feb 8 2017 8:56 AM

I keep checking each day .. feel like I'm talking to myself. Is this a dead forum now? 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,414
artermix replied on Wed, Feb 8 2017 11:05 AM

well I am not even temping daily.  

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 11,536
tmonee replied on Wed, Feb 8 2017 1:35 PM

I haven't been charting for a while now.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 29,513
dj rayne replied on Thu, Feb 9 2017 9:30 AM

Perhaps opening up to different topics as most of us that respond are settling into our routines and menopause. How about the Keto Diet? I would love to hear Artermix's views on that one as it is big here and having one friend experiencing liver failure that is being attributed to that diet I am curious for other opinions, experience or research..... I miss discussion and companionship with a group at the same point in life or close to it. ETA not to abandon Peri/Menopause or prevent others from jumping in as that would be most welcome but to help keep this fresh and moving along. I chart any oddities but other than that I don't. I'd also be interested in discussing STDs as that is a subject my DC will be introduced to this year in health science. I sat through the girl's presentation at another school and had some disagreement with what was covered taught as I feel it doesn't reflect latest studies and transmission routes or how condoms just aren't protection for an STD like HPV.

David Jude

My WebCharts

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,311
mynewredshoes replied on Sun, Feb 12 2017 7:39 AM

Patientone:

Hey there Mynewredshoes... what are your thoughts on your chart?

Hi Patientone and all the other ladies here! - thanks for checking in on me :-)

Sorry I have been so quiet around here.  It has been so quiet in the forums that I guess I have become more of a lurker - LOL.  That and I have been a bit overwhelmed with all that has been happening with my youngest. She has been battling severe depression over the past year and it has been extremely difficult.

At least my body has decided to cut me some slack. I am on day 301 today and no crazy random fertility signs at all. Things are pretty even keel in that department. I suspect this is it.  Still get some hot flashes, but not as bad as they were. Have come down with a nasty cold/flu the past few days which accounts for the temp spikes.

Thinking of staying home from work on Monday. I think it would do my body and soul some good. Not to mention my commute is an hour and 20 minutes which is no fun when one is sick. Need to take care of myself.

Kiss On the marriage roller coaster since 1993 -- what a ride!

Baby Girl Angel Baby Boy Baby Girl

My Chart - TTA indefinitely

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 29,513
dj rayne replied on Sun, Feb 12 2017 12:58 PM

Glad to see you here! I tend to either be here or not with the way things have slacked off. All the sudden getting hot flashes again which is disturbing since I have not had them so a while. Definitely take care of yourself. I took a personal day last week. It felt so good for part of the day to be all about what I wanted to do and not was obligated to do. I sympathize with you over your daughter. DC went through a rough patch awhile back. I rode with a broken knee because riding was what he wanted to do. After a year of that he seemed to have worked through most of what was causing him to be depressed. We did a lot of talking on those rides and just being together. SOme of the horses still look for the huge brace I wore. They were so leery of it at first.

David Jude

My WebCharts

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,045
Patientone replied on Tue, Mar 14 2017 6:11 PM

Not sure if everyone saw the home page announcement... this site will close the last day of March. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 11,536
tmonee replied on Tue, Mar 14 2017 6:29 PM

Oh he finally posted.... I've been waiting nearly a week for him to do it. I knew it was coming, but only learned last week when I reached out to Melissa about something else. I pushed for an announcement to be made... I wonder how many will see it on the home page, or if we should post in the forums too. I think I'll probably do that in the Fertility section.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 11,536
tmonee replied on Tue, Mar 14 2017 7:01 PM

Actually some have seen it. Gabelle started a thread in General Chatter.

http://ovusoft.com/forums/t/300591.aspx

Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS