help

Charting Perimenopause 2017

rated by 0 users
This post has 22 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,311
mynewredshoes replied on Thu, Mar 16 2017 5:29 AM

Wow! I just saw the notice. That is really sad news! I don't want to lose track of you ladies!

Kiss On the marriage roller coaster since 1993 -- what a ride!

Baby Girl Angel Baby Boy Baby Girl

My Chart - TTA indefinitely

Not Ranked
Posts 341
orangekitty replied on Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:18 AM

Hi ladies, just wanted to post here in case you hadn't seen in the other forum. A bunch of women from the site have started the move to a Google plus community and it would be lovely if you could join us. They are able to create threads so if you wanted you could still have your own group while being part of a larger community.

The thread is in General Chatter and it's called Moving Elsewhere (http://ovusoft.com/forums/p/300593/1931255.aspx?d=1#1931255). I created a new Google account so as to maintain my anonymity in the new community, but other women are choosing to use their real names. All depends on personal comfort level! :)

My charts

39 y.o., NTNP since June 2014.

High FSH and tiny ovaries = premature ovarian insufficiency. Donor egg cycle overseas in January 2017: BFN. Looking into adoption, fostering and a second DE cycle and loving up our nieces, nephews and furbabies until all the pieces fall into place.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,414
artermix replied on Fri, Mar 17 2017 11:27 PM

Well There will be not way to chart the cycle on Google right?.....I am interested in the software as this group seems very much dead :-(

I guess everything has a beginning and an end

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS