Search

help

TTC Buddy Group March

This post has 51 Replies | 2 Followers

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 747
SoccerGirl replied on Wed, Mar 15 2017 12:08 PM

NorthStar- I saw the sad news too.  Sorry about your BFNs. 

Peony- I'm sorry about the pain you're still having and that your DH had a stomach bug.  I really hope your 'I am pregnant' feeling is right!!!

Mellie- I'm sorry that you're feeling petrified to TTC.  I too find it so hard when you have your hopes up but know that things could fail just like they have in the past.  I am so hoping that you will have success very soon!  Those meditations sound good.  I find it can be so easy to pick up worries right after throwing them away!  I guess if they are burned they can't be retrieved. ;)

I hope everyone else is doing well and notices that the site is closing down before it's too late!

AFM- I've been testing out my booster every 2 days with FMU to try keep it consistent and have the changes in the darkness of the line be more obvious.  It has been working well as I don't feel like it has stressed me out too much.  I did my third test this morning at 10dpo/7dpbooster and it is the lightest line yet but it's still visible.  Friday's 12 dpo test will be telling!  My hopes are not too high.  If this isn't the month DH and I plan to sit down and talk on CD1 about what are next steps will be exactly.

Me(Marie): 28 & DH: 27 married 7 years Heart  

Started charting 2010 after stopping HBC.  

Currently dealing with Hashimoto's, possible 'weak' ovulation, AI issues, but overall unexplained infertility/RPL

My charts: http://www.ovusoft.com/members/SoccerGirl/charts/default.aspx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36be0d

DS Baby Boy born Sept 2013 (BFP after 18 months TTC on 3rd month Clomid 50mg CD5-9)

TTC#2 Sept 2014 Broken Heart5w Dec 2014 Broken Heart11w July 2015 Broken HeartBaby Boy 10w March 2016

Not Ranked
Posts 458
AlaskanWife replied on Wed, Mar 15 2017 5:57 PM

What, the site is shutting down? Nooo! Sad I would definitely love to keep up with you ladies.... maybe there's another forum we can join, or I'd even be open to a private facebook group or something like that.

Marie:  Can't wait to see your results on Friday!!!

Peony:  Ooh, yay for having "THE FEELING" again! I sooo hope you are right.

Mellie:  I'm so sorry you are feeling scared to TTC again. I think that's understandable though, especially feeling like you're running out of options. It's not a good feeling. I hope you are able to breathe deep and find peace as you await O. 

AFM:  Just moving along in my first 'natural cycle' for now. I've continued doing the massages at least every other day. It hasn't made me feel any different really since that first time, but I'm trusting that it's at least keeping some good blood flow down there! Last night I felt some definite ovary pinches, got myself all psyched up that I might be ovulating, and made sure we BD'd before bed... but no temp rise this morning, no surprise Stick out tongue However, a few minutes ago when I went to the bathroom, there was the slightest orange-pink tint on the paper. I marked it as spotting on my chart, just for my own reference, but not sure what it was. 

Me (30, PCOS, annovulatory, chronic pelvic pain) and DH (31, good health)
Surprise pregnancy June '15, mmc at 6 wks. TTC our Rainbow 

Jan-April - trying natural, all annovulatory
May-Jan - 5 failed round of Femara (only ovulated on 2/5)

Starting in March, trying natural for a few months
Vitamins + supplements, CycleSyncing diet, fertility massage, yoga 

My Ovulation Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 227
Rachamberlain replied on Thu, Mar 16 2017 12:41 PM

The site is closing down?! :'( I've been stalking this thread ever since I left the group, and have been thinking and praying for you ladies...so sad to see it go away! :( :( :(

Me- 23   DH- 26

Married- June 2013 

2 Chemicals Broken Heart - January, 2014; August 2016

BFP 3-26-2014 Baby Boy Born November, 2014

BFP 12-7-2016  Due August 19, 2017!

My Charts

Not Ranked
Posts 673
weimlover replied on Thu, Mar 16 2017 1:19 PM

I'm open to keeping up with everyone!

Me (31) DH (34) ~ Married August 2008 Heart Kiss + 3 fur babies

+ ID Twin DSs Baby Boy Baby Boy ~ December 23, 2015 (BFP May 2015 after 14 cycles TTC)

(TTC #3 - February 2017)

**See my bio for more information**

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/weimlover/charts/default.aspx

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 800
soon2be_mrsd replied on Thu, Mar 16 2017 2:50 PM

Still working on where we should land for a future forum (Google+ seems to be the best option at the moment)

I did create a secret facebook group though- private message me your email and I can add you if that's the type of thing you'd be interested in being part of-- but please, let's also do the forum thing because facebook groups are just not the same!  I was thinking facebook more for people who want more one-on-one connections and just to have the group together in case something happens!   (no hard feelings if facebook is not your thing you are not comfortable sharing your info in that way)

Me: 35   DH: 33

TTC #1 since February 2015

Diagnosis: ovulation disorder, pelvic adhesions, tubal dysfunction:  4 medicated cycles with femara + FSH injections (2 timed intercourse and 2 IUI) - all BFN.  We are done with treatments now (Nov 2016).  Trying naturally for a bit while exploring other paths to parenthood.

Natural BFP 12/17/16!   Ectopic Loss 5w5d  on 12/26/16

Feb 2017: Starting IVF Cycle:  Antagonist Protocol with 375IU Gonal F and 75IU Menopur, Added Ganirelix day 6.  Stimmed for 9 days total.   24 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertlized, 10 made it to blast and were frozen!  Transfer in April\

Not Ranked
Posts 392
Peony replied on Thu, Mar 16 2017 3:48 PM

Marie - I am keeping everything crossed that you will be able to see that faint line darken up!! If this is not your month, what are your options?

Alaskan - I really love how your temps are declining, that can be a good sign of increasing estrogen and maybe impending O? That is strange about that spotting... I get some spotting once in a while prior to a strong O, so let's hope the same for you!

Rachel- nice to see you around, and thank you for your prayers! I hope your pg goes smoothly!

MrsD - thank you for your efforts in keeping us together. I have already received your invitation and joined the group on FB, too, but would also love the forum thing, as I really rarely use FB nowadays.

Katie - how are you doing? I hope you got you BFP!!

NorthStar - so sorry to see those BFNs, but you are still early! How are you feeling?

laluna - I see you had to override the software to get the egg. I am sorry you are feeling so negative about TTC, but as I just had a quite depressed day yesterday about the same, I can totally understand Hug

Mellie - as my temps do not look too promising, I think I may just wait for AF... Hug I can only send you a big hug for being afraid to be hopeful and be crushed again! I so much know the feeling! But I think that they indeed did some big changes in there and it will give you much better chances!! Please try to find the sunny side! Keep up the meditations!

Sorry, but I just can't gather my thoughts and can not concentrate on anything else, than this site is closing! It will leave a huge space in my everyday life.

AFM - temps are not looking to hopeful for me, so I am kind of depressed about our chances again. We have agreed with DH that next cycle will be the last to TTC before we take a break prior to the next round of IVF in July.
My OB did call me back on Tuesday, and as he said the progesterone was fine, he has no idea what the thing on my ovary was. I will have to go back to a re-scan after AF is gone. If the 'cyst' is still there, he will remove it surgically right away, in order to avoid another rupture like last May. I still feel sensitive around my right ovary and often have the backache, too. So I think it is still there.
Last night I had major tightness in my lower ab, like ligaments being to tight, while moving around during night. This kind of sensitivity I did have when being pg, but I also had it in some other cycles, too, so I try to keep my hopes in bay. Despite the shitty temps, I still have that ridiculous 'I am pregnant' thought in my head, so I just sooo much wish to have an answer one way or another

Me (33) Kiss DH (34) Baby Girl 29-08-2014

NTNP April - July 2016

TTC#2 from July 2016

Low AMH, high FSH, low AFC, lowish sperm count for DH 

IVF #1 Jan/2017: chemical PG Angel

My Bio

My charts

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 800
soon2be_mrsd replied on Thu, Mar 16 2017 4:19 PM

I'm sorry for no personals either- I can't concentrate!

I do have my appointment with the RE tomorrow to discuss plans for the FET.  I'm still very very excited and hopeful about it- trying to keep my emotions and expectations in check.  Remember I said I was a little nervous about the expenses?  Well, someone from another site offered me some leftover meds (unopened) and it will be a big help! I also have the rest of things sorted out well enough to make sure that I can use my knowledge to control the costs the best I can (like splitting up prescriptions based on who offers it cheapest-- I have the time right now to do that whereas I did not back with IVF meds).

I am also still trying to get up the nerve to reply "yes" to our local resolve meeting next Wednesday.  I have the email written, but I am being a chicken.  I told myself after tomorrow's meeting with the RE, I'll feel more confident in my protocol and "need support" so I can send the email then

Diagnosis: ovulation disorder, pelvic adhesions, tubal dysfunction:  4 medicated cycles with femara + FSH injections (2 timed intercourse and 2 IUI) - all BFN.  We are done with treatments now (Nov 2016).  Trying naturally for a bit while exploring other paths to parenthood.

Feb 2017: Starting IVF Cycle:  Antagonist Protocol with 375IU Gonal F and 75IU Menopur, Added Ganirelix day 6.  Stimmed for 9 days total.   24 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertlized, 10 made it to blast and were frozen!  Transfer in April\

Not Ranked
Posts 392
Peony replied on Thu, Mar 16 2017 4:27 PM

MrsD - good luck on the appt tomorrow! Please keep us updated!

That is so lucky and smart that you could arrange some meds and split the prescriptions! Great news!

NTNP April - July 2016

TTC#2 from July 2016

My Bio

My charts

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 747
SoccerGirl replied on Thu, Mar 16 2017 5:24 PM

Alaskanwife- Your temps are looking nice.  I hope the ovary pinches are a good sign and an O is coming soon for you!

Rachamberlain- I hope your pregnancy is going well!  Thanks for thinking of and praying for us. :)

MrsD- I can't say this enough- thanks so much for taking the initiative to help move us over to a new place!!  I've asked to join the Google+ and FB groups.  I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow.  That is great news that someone offered their leftover meds and you can split your prescriptions to save as much $$ as possible. 

Peony- Your temps don't look too bad to me.  There is still hope, especially with that 'pregnant' feeling!  If AF does arrive I hope the cyst or whatever it is absorbs away so that you won't need another surgery.  If this isn't my month my options going forward include Clomid, just continuing with acu, getting a referral to another RE for another opinion (my current clinic is a RPL clinic.)

AFM- I'll test tomorrow morning.  I've had a headache and some crampiness today which is typical pre-AF for me but we'll see what happens.  I am also trying to figure out what I need to search and save from this site before it is gone forever!

Me(Marie): 28 & DH: 27 married 7 years Heart  

Started charting 2010 after stopping HBC.  

Currently dealing with Hashimoto's, possible 'weak' ovulation, AI issues, but overall unexplained infertility/RPL

My charts: http://www.ovusoft.com/members/SoccerGirl/charts/default.aspx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36be0d

DS Baby Boy born Sept 2013 (BFP after 18 months TTC on 3rd month Clomid 50mg CD5-9)

TTC#2 Sept 2014 Broken Heart5w Dec 2014 Broken Heart11w July 2015 Broken HeartBaby Boy 10w March 2016

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 800
soon2be_mrsd replied on Fri, Mar 17 2017 2:10 PM

Ladies - So far the Facebook group is all TTC buddy group people. I'd be happy to add you to the group.  Even graduated members!   Send me your email please.

Otherwise, join us here- this is where we're going to encourage (hopefully) the greater community to join:  https://plus.google.com/communities/117171642909356426704/

Not Ranked
Posts 2,454
NorthStar replied on Fri, Mar 17 2017 3:28 PM

MrsD: I sent you a conversation. Did you get it?

Me(32) Heart DH

DD12 DD7 DS3 TTC since June 2015 

Angel Feb. 28, 2004       Angel Nov. 5, 2006       Angel Dec. 14, 2016 

7w Early Miscarriage  14w Subchorrionic  10.5w Blighted Ovum

Jan. '17 Dx. Hetero MTHFR A1298C & Hysteroscopy

Feb. 18, 2017 Angel Chemical Pregnancy

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 392
Peony replied on Sat, Mar 18 2017 10:56 AM

I sent a new request from the address peonyfromos@gmail.com. After that is approved, I try to delete the prvious mail. I hope it will be working this way.

NTNP April - July 2016

TTC#2 from July 2016

My Bio

My charts

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS