help

New to this...

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 24
Tahnya Posted: Fri, Apr 1 2011 12:26 AM

I am not sure how my chart should look. I have a few disturbed temps because of daylight savings, husband's work schedule changed and had to take my rabbit to the vet. I am new to this, this is my first month of charting, I just want to make sure it's looking okay. I took the HPT because DH let me know that it had been 2 weeks since we first BD so although I didn't feel too hopeful, I POAS because he wanted to know. I am not sure what to make of it, but my bbs have been a little uncomfortable, but that could be due to a new bra or sleeping funny, who knows.

Any feedback would be ever so greatly appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/Tahnya/charts/default.aspx

Kiss Me- 28, DH- 31. Married since 2007. Have one furbaby, a bunny called Penny.

Started FAM on the 22nd February and REALLY noticed just how LONG (and annovulatory) my cycles were. Sad

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 7,439
jbizzy replied on Fri, Apr 1 2011 3:02 AM

Hi,

Sorry it looks like no ovulation yet.  Are you just coming off b/c?  Do you have the book?  It has tons of examples of what charts can look like.  There is a gallery here too you can look through (that helped me tons before I got the book).

Also, try to chart your cm every day to get a better idea of what's going on.  Ovulation will usually have fertil cm (EW or lotiony) followed by two or three days of dry up. 

One and Done Club.....

TTC Charts    

TTC#1 March 2006

Myomectomy to remove multiple fibroids and light endo October 2009

First & only BFP January 9th, 2010

*wild yam root 500 mg cd 1-9, maca root 900 mg until 11 dpo, clomid 50 mg cd 5-9, NPC from 3 dpo, procheive suppositories 1st trimester

16 dpo beta 397, 18 dpo beta 863 Yes

Baby Girl 9/26/2010

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS