help

June 2012 Babies!!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 47 Replies | 4 Followers

Page 1 of 3 (48 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Not Ranked
Posts 234
Andronica Posted: Mon, Oct 10 2011 4:59 AM

This is a Buddy group for those of us that are due in June 2012. It is a stolen idea from the April/May 2012 Babies and I hope April forgives me for thisBig Smile. Let's get together, share and enjoy this lovely journey that we are embarking on!!!

Me 31 and Baby Girl 2

Not Ranked
Posts 81
mtoto replied on Mon, Oct 10 2011 2:02 PM

Hi!  Welcome to all of the ladies expecting June/July babies!

I recently got my BFP and am only about 5w.  This is my first.

I have my first ultrasound on Friday at my RE, so excited!  I know it is super early and probably will not hear a heartbeat or anything, but still pumped!

My betas have been as follows:

14 DPO- 232

16 DPO- 554

19 DPO- 2067

My progesterone is low, so I am on suppositories for now.

Can't wait to stay in touch with you all through this process!

Not Ranked
Posts 133
Bueller replied on Mon, Oct 10 2011 3:48 PM

Hi Andronica - so glad you took the initiative to start this group! I'm just hitting reply to post, am I meant to officially join (if so, how)?

Mtoto - Thanks for posting your beta's. I'm a bit obsessed about mine (given 2 early MC this year at 4.5-5wks).

I have to ring today, to see if I need to go for another BT this week, but have an early ultrasound booked in at 6wk mark (Oct 27th).

My thyroid function is normal (need to test again in 4wks), progesterone is good & hCG is best it's been so far (and at such an early stage), so I'm starting to feel a bit more hopeful & a little less stressed.

Call me superstitious, but I'm waiting until I enter my 6th week before adding a lovely pregnancy ticker.

Really looking forward to sharing this process with you all! Wink

hCG:

10 DPO = 37

15 DPO = 513

Baby Girl Aurora Cameron, born 12 wks early on Sunday April 1st 2012 at 9:50pm, 28wks 3days. Weighing 980g, head circumference 22cm, length 35cm. Heart

Not Ranked
Posts 31
Bbytime replied on Mon, Oct 10 2011 3:51 PM

Hi! I am due June 7. Very excited to be here. I have not been to the dr. yet, my first appt is 10/18.

I am very concerned as I have Hashimoto's and my TSH has never been in the right range. On 10/3 my level was 3.08.

Other than that feeling very good and can't believe I am really pregnant!

Not Ranked
Posts 133
Bueller replied on Mon, Oct 10 2011 4:08 PM

Welcome Bbytime!

I also have Hashimoto's. I assume your Dr will be keeping a close eye, but have they/will they adjust your dosage of meds? Don't be afraid of asking for another test (if you need to put your mind at ease).

I don't know what my TSH number is (I'll ask today), but this is also a big concern of mine.

So long as you're feeling good, that's the main thing. I can't wait to start having some real symptoms, so I really feel pregnant!

Baby Girl Aurora Cameron, born 12 wks early on Sunday April 1st 2012 at 9:50pm, 28wks 3days. Weighing 980g, head circumference 22cm, length 35cm. Heart

Not Ranked
Posts 402
zwizh413 replied on Mon, Oct 10 2011 4:56 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Natalie. I'm 23, and right now I'm not working. My hubby is an electrical engineer and a volunteer fire fighter. This is my first pregnancy, and things are good so far. My prayers are with those of you who have extra difficulties to face.

TCOYF gives my due date as May 31, but I figure since most first-time moms deliver after their EDD, I fit better in this group than in the April/May group. Most of those ladies were much farther along than I am, so I feel I'll have more to relate to over here.

How are you all feeling so far? I've felt mostly fine, except for the last 5 days. They are a blur of extreme exhaustion, puking, and trying not to puke! I've felt much better today, and my appetite is coming back some. Other than the feeling yucky, my only symptom was painful boobs, but that faded around the end of week 4/beginning of week 5.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! I am not super-active on the boards just because I don't want to get paranoid or over-involved. (Not that those of you who are active are either of those things, I just know it's a problem of mine to totally over invest myself in things like this.) Anyway, I plan to check in every couple of days.

My Chart: http://tcoyf.com/members/zwizh413/charts/default.aspx

Natalie (25) married to Corby (29) since April 2009. Kiss

Off birth control since September 2010, charting since December 2010. Currently TTA while breastfeeding.

BFP on September 18 (10dpo)!
Estimated date of delivery: June 1, 2012
Laura Beatrice born naturally on May 25, 2012 after an intense 7.5 hour labor.

Not Ranked
Posts 46
jenny8675309 replied on Mon, Oct 10 2011 8:03 PM

Hi!

I was jealous of the April/May 2012 group too! I got my BFP last Sunday at 10 DPO and have my first dr visit this Thursday. I've got an appt with a midwife at 10 weeks in November but I couldn't wait that long to even talk about ultrasounds.

I'm a bit nervous since I'm having cramping which sounds like the "round ligament stretching" or wtvr. Tonight I had a bit of red spotting but I'm hoping everything is ok and this bean sticks!

According to FAM my due date is June 14, 2012 but according to LMP it's June 3, 2012. I guess I'll have a dating ultrasound Smile

Good luck everyone!

Me- 27 DH- 33 Kiss married August 2010

Off BCP since Feb 2011

TTC #1

Not Ranked
Posts 234
Andronica replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 1:59 AM

Thanks ladies for joining this group. It means a lot to have to share this with you.

mtoto - Good luck with the ultrasound on friday. Hope that everything will be the way it's supposed to be. Your betas look great (from what i've read about them) so i wouldn't worry much if i were you.

Bueller - By hitting that reply to post, you joined the group. And try not to worry yourself too much. I'm sure that ultrasound will be great. Stress affects us negatively and i know that we obsess about every little detail but sometimes letting everything to just be is the best thing we can do for ourselves. And it's ok to wait until you're comfortable to add a ticker.

Bbytime - As long as you feel good, everything else shouldn't matter much. Good luck with you appt next week.

Natalie - you're welcome to join us. I understand what you mean about them being much farther that you are. We can all look at what to expect by what's happening to youBig Smile

jenny - Can't wait to hear how it goes with the dr. please get us a pic of the ultrasound if you have one. And i wouldn't put too much on the due date based on the LMP if your cycles are not texbook. and be sure to explain to your doctor that you were charting and maybe take your charts with and i'm sure you can work out the correct due date together. the main concern that i've seen many ladies on here have with that is the possibility that the doctor might want to induce labour early. so if you're worried about that you can discuss your fears/concerns with the doctor and take it from there.

AFM - I got my BFP on sunday (13DPO according to me). My due date is around 18 June. I o around CD17 so my dates between LMP and O are only 3 days or so apart. I haven't been to the doctor yet, or even called him for that matter. I'm still getting used to the thought that i'm pregnant. i plan to go do a blood test sometime during the week or maybe the weekend to confirm the pregnancy. I can go directly to the lab to do that without the doctor sending me.  And i only plan to go for my first appt after 7 weeks hoping that i can hear the heartbeat by then. I can get an appt the same week i call my doctor so i'm not really worried about getting a date much later that i expect. but i will call maybe around 5 or 6 weeks to get an appt date after the 7 weeks.

As for the symptoms, I'm feeling pretty normal. In fact i don't feel pregnant at all except for the sore boobs. I'm also trying not to let that worry me as i'm not looking forward to the m/s. i'm still eating normal but i think i need to gain some weight as i think i'm underweight. i'll be investing in a scale to monitor my weight weekly and i started taking pictures of my belly from yesterday (4weeks) to see how that grows weekly as well. It will be exciting to look back on it after the pregnancy.

Good luck to all of you who are having their dr's appt soon and please remember to share the ultrasound pics.

wishing all of us a sticky Chick.

Me 31 and Baby Girl 2

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 3,103
yvonnemari replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 7:58 AM

Yay! I wondering where this group was. Yes

I was in an April/May group in both 2009 and 2010 and they were pretty cool so I have high expectations for our group. Big Smile

mtoto/bueller - GREAT betas!! Fingers Crossed for you, but so far it looks great.

zwizh - UGH! weeks 5-8 have been the most hideous for me (in previous PGs). I barely eat anything because I get very strong food aversions (thankfully no puking though) and I am so tired I can barely make it a few hours without needing a nap. I am soooo NOT looking forward to that. Hang in there. Usually by week 10 (which feels so far off), most people can see the light at the end of the tunnel. For me it takes until week 14, so here's to hoping you get better soon.

jenny - That crampy feeling you are having is probably not RLP. It is way too early for that unless maybe you are having triplets? Laugh You get RLP as your belly expands and rounds. It is very common in the 18-28 week range. I am feeling crampy too and while I really don't know what is going on inside there, my best guess would be Baby is burrowing in nice and deep for a long visit. Yes. Don't worry. Lots of women have a bit of blood around this time. Again that little tadpole is moving around in the lining of your uterus and it can kick some loose while doing its thing. Very normal.

AFM: I got my BFP on Sunday. That was 15dpo for me. I wasn't expecting it really. This was our 3rd cycle trying and I had started to believe I was getting too old, but last Friday, rather than my temp being 97.4-ish (like it normally is before af arrives), my temp was 98.4. I couldn't go back to sleep. I was soooo wired about the idea that it finally all worked. 72 hrs later I tested with a digi and I got my BFP.

My EDD is 6/18/12. I am hoping for something closer to 6/25/12, but we'll see. I did go to 40+6 with DS so there is hope. Andronica, you and I have that EDD in common.

I called a new CNM's office for a confirmatory PG test. My appointment is tomorrow. I assume after that they won't see me until week 8. I'm old, but otherwise healthy, but we'll see. I tend to lose tons of weight while PG (though I am low average weight) so sometimes I get lots of u/s checking fetal growth and fluid levels. Not sure why I lose the weight. After week 14, you pretty much never see me without food in my mouth, Laugh, but hopefully it doesn't get too crazy this time around.

I had a very nice CNM for my first delivery, but the hospital got very antagonistic with its CNMs so that by the time DD was born, I had to do way more fighting to get what I wanted that second time around. So I interviewed this CNM group while PG with DD and decided to see them if I ever got PG again. So here I am. I can't wait. They have had a Centering Pregnancy program for a few years now and I can't wait to be in it. It sounds so wonderful. I have had 2 non-medicated, non-intervention births in a hospital-based birthing center and I hope to have another one.

Good luck to you all.

Yvonne (44), DH (38), DS (4.5yrs), DD (3.5yrs), DS (EDD 7/15/14)

My TCOYF Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 135
CritterGirl replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 10:50 AM

Hi Ladies!

I'd love to join, if that's okay.  I just got my BFP on the Sept 30, with a due date of June 8th(ish).  This is our first, we tried for 13 months, had two failed rounds of clomid, and then did a round of injectibles with timed bd and it worked!  I have my first appt next Monday - time is crawling until then.  I'm trying to not let myself get excited until I see the little bean on the ultrasound.

Not Ranked
Posts 81
mtoto replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 11:03 AM

Welcome CritterGirl!  We also tried for about nine months and this cycle did Clomid with Ovidrel trigger and got our BFP!

I know what you mean about wanting to see that little bean on t he ultrasound!  Mine is Friday and time is certainly crawling.

For all the other ladies- what are your symptoms so far and when (if applicable) did morning sickness start up?  I have been a little nauseous, but it is more like indigestion than morning sickness.  I have a really weak stomach and and praying that it doesn't get too bad!

Not Ranked
Posts 135
CritterGirl replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 11:30 AM

Should be working, but...

Let's see - symptoms.  I had cramping off and on - I haven't had it for a day or so, and that makes me hope everything is okay.  I feel sick if I don't eat enough, so I've just been grazing non-stop all day.  I get indigestion, usually after dinner.  My boobs are really sore.  I pee a lot, and I've been getting up several times during the night to pee.   I'm really thirsty all the time, and I've been craving anything salty (olives, pickles, etc) or anything with protein (meat, cheese, etc).  I'm also SUPER constipated.  I think those are all the symptoms for now.  I'm curious what other ladies are experiencing!

Not Ranked
Posts 443
TangerineTea replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 11:42 AM

Hi ladies! Congrats to us all! I didn't see this thread and I didn't see a pregnancy buddy group yet for June 2012 so I had started one as Leanne said called "Sundrops". I'll post this on the other thread too but I hope to meet you all there! Baby. You can find it under groups. The reason the "Group" format is nice is that you can start various threads, instead of just one. It helps to have  thread for each month and it stays a little easier to read. Not trying to upset the apple cart or anything I swear! Laugh

Me-34 * DH-34 * 1 Furbaby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Not Ranked
Posts 243
ashleylynn8888 replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 12:25 PM

Hi ladies!  I got my BFP on Sept. 24 at 12dpo and I'm currently 29dpo.  My doc gave me a tentative due date of June 4th but it may be adjusted after my second ultrasound next Monday (10/17).  This was my second cycle on clomid.  My first cycle I also got a BFP but it ended in a chemical pregnancy at 17dpo.  I had my first ultrasound yesterday and saw the gestational sac and yolk sac, but it was still too early to see the baby.  Between the chemical last month and betas that have been a little slow to double this time, I have been very nervous this time around, and I 'm sure this group will help ease my mind.

Good luck to everyone and I'm really look forward to getting to know you all!  Flowers

Me- 29  Kiss  DH- 32

Baby Boy  Parker James  07/22/08

Angel   08/2011

Baby Girl  Lynden Ann due  06/01/12

Not Ranked
Posts 30
Mel13512 replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 3:22 PM

Hi all - good idea to start this group! I'm so excited to have other June 2012 mamas-to-be to talk to, since I'm still keeping the great news under wraps in "real life"! Zip it!

About my situation - 1st PG, got my BFP on 10 dpo....and another on 11, 12, and 13 dpo.  I am right about 4 weeks along.Big Smile  After some good advice from ladies on these boards, I called my doctor today and their procedure is:
     1) Appointment at 7 - 9 weeks to pee in a cup and get some info
     2) Another at 10 - 12 weeks to listen to the heart on a dopplar
     3) Bloodwork TBD before my first appointment. I asked if it was a test for HCG levels and she said
         yes, but I forgot to specifically ask whether it was quantative.  Should get the blood drawn, or wait
         until closer to my appointment (3 weeks)?
     4) No u/s until 18 weeks!  I guess I'll find out the gender at this appointment, which is exciting, but
         it's sad that I won't see the beanie baby before then. Sad

Naturally, I scheduled both appointments on the earlier side Embarrassed.  BUT is that a bad idea for the 10 week appointment (i.e. will I be panicked if it's hard to find the heartbeat even I know it's on the earlier side)?  Or is 10 weeks plenty far along to hear it?

I also scheduled a tour with a birth center near me for tomorrow night, to see how things are done there and meet the midwives.  The more I read about it, the more I think I might want that model of care, but I'm not sure.  Do you think I could try both and decide later?  Or is that a bad idea b/c of insurance, confusion, w/e?

So glad to "meet you all" and I enjoyed reading about you so far:
mtoto - This is my first too!  I'm so jealous (but psyched for you) that you get an u/s at 5 weeks!  G/L, I'm sure it will go great Smile

Bueller - I feel ya with the superstitiousness (word?), but in a different way.  I made a ticker but am keeping it secret from everyone in my life (hubby too) for a bit longer as that will make it "real".  Everything sounds good for you so far, Fingers Crossed that continues.

Bbytime - Congrats!  Glad you are feeling good so far, me too Smile

Natalie - I think it's awesome you are a few weeks further along, you will be able to tell us what to expect!  Sorry you've been feeling yucky lately though, I hope that resolves soon. Flowers  Love that you don't want to get over-invested in a forum, I actually had to ask my BFF (a "Knottie") how to make friends on forums cause I've never participated in one (I'm usually more of a lurker, haha).

jenny - Hi and congrats!  Hope the cramping/spotting gets better and is NBD. I'll be super into any details you provide about Thursday's appointment so I know what to expect since this is #1 for me too.  Smile

Andronica - Hi again!  Great idea that you've already taken pics for a reference, that totally slipped my mind.  I don't "feel" too pregnant either, but I think we should enjoy it, cause I'm sure at some points we will wish for feeling normal Wink

yvonnemari - Hi again!  Good luck at the confirmation appt tomorrow, and thanks for replying to my post on Pregnancy Announcements, your repsonse helped me feel excited again and let go of some of the doubt Flowers  So glad to hear you liked the midwife experience, any details you want to provide will be greedily read by me!

Crittergirl - Good luck to you making it through the weekend until your appt on Monday!  Fingers Crossed for you as well.

Tangerine - Congrats to you too!  For some reason when I click on # of posts next to a member name, it always returns 0 results, so although you have apparently posted 371 times, I don't know when in June you are due...

Ashley - Hi, that's so exciting that you already saw the sac and the yolk! Try to stay calm and positive and hang in there till Monday when hopefully you can see the! Baby

Wow, I feel like I just write a novel, but I wanted to say hi to everyone.  Glad we're all in this together Heart

Not Ranked
Posts 133
Bueller replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 6:23 PM

Wow!! Great to see so many of us here! Big Smile Will do my best to keep up with all the personals, but apologies in advance if I get slack as the numbers grow in this group!

I'm also interested to hear where you're all from. I find it very comforting to know that even though we're from all corners of the globe & from many differing cultures & backgrounds, we all have similar feelings/concerns/obsessions during this process.

I'm from Adelaide, South Australia. Apparently this is the driest state in the driest continent in the world (although, our small city is very pretty - ringed by beautiful park-lands & gardens). We're home to some world famous wine making regions (something I won't be able to drink for a long time now)! Wink

Zwizh - Glad to be able to follow your progress & get a preview of what's to come!

Jenny - I read that from as early as wk 4 your uterus starts to enlarge & soften & the cervix changes texture. It's also very common to see breakthrough bleeding as the embryo embeds deeply. I know it's awful to see any sign of blood, but try not to stress, I'm sure your bean is just planting itself in nice and firmly!

Andronica - Thanks for the lifeline to sanity! Although I'm reining in the excitement (am am eagerly waiting to get to wk 5 - my 1st hurdle), I'm feeling pretty calm & not too stressed. At least I know the reason behind my last 2 failures, and the thyroid problem is now fixed, so I have every reason to feel positive this time round. Wink

Moto - Looking forward to hearing about your u/s. Luck for Friday!

Yvonnemari - Nice to hear from someone who's been through this before. I think we may all rely on you to be the voice of reason from time to time! Stick out tongue What is CNM? I'm also hoping to have a natural birth without any drugs (but reserve the right to change my mind at the last minute).

Crittergirl - Welcome! And Luck for Monday's appt, look forward to hearing how it goes.

Tangerine Tea - Mmmm that sounds yummy! Is that just a delicious sounding name or can you actually buy Tangerine Tea? I look forward to sharing the next 9mths with you!

Ashleylynn - I understand your nervousness, but I'm told the range for beta growth can be many & varied for all women. Try not to worry too much, your little bean may be a little slow to start, but I'm sure it'll sprouting soon enough (and making up for lost time)! Wink

Mel - I'm also due June 19th (so I can watch your ticker until I'm ready to put mine up! Laugh). Can't believe you have to wait until 18wks for u/s! It's usually 8-12wks here (under normal circumstances). At least there will be a lot for you to see after such a wait!

AFM - Symptoms so far: Constipation, Bloated (probably from constipation), Hungry (much more often that normal & feel a bit shaky if I wait too long to eat), last 2 days have been tired (had a nap during the day), get an almost heart-burnish (maybe almost queasy) feeling that comes & goes.

Am taking much pleasure in preparing good nutritious food (whilst I'm not feeling too sick to eat it). It's the only thing I feel I have any control over - to actively do something good for my bean! Got a great book called 'Feeding the Bump' by Lisa Neal which has recipes targeted at differing needs throughout conception & trimesters. Have tried out 2 so far, both were really tasty & quick to make!

Look forward to hearing the updates (and will try not to write War & Peace next time). Wink

Not Ranked
Posts 243
ashleylynn8888 replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 7:46 PM

Just a thought... 

Do you think we should change the group to June only so we can keep the group small and personal?  I was in a July 2008 group on here (back when this site was called Ovusoft.com)  and it was so wonderful to get to know the ladies personally, but wondering if it may be difficult to do that if the group includes two months worth of people and gets large.  Shrug

If you're opposed to this I totally understand, just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.  Hope I didn't step on any toes by mentioning this.   Wink

Me- 29  Kiss  DH- 32

Angel   08/2011

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 3,103
yvonnemari replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 8:01 PM

mtoto:

what are your symptoms so far and when (if applicable) did morning sickness start up?  I have been a little nauseous, but it is more like indigestion than morning sickness.  I have a really weak stomach and and praying that it doesn't get too bad!

Like you, just a bit nauseous today. Kind of feeling woozy and dizzy right now, but I think I am tired.

For my previous PGs, I started feeling ms around 5w to 5+4w. So I maybe have one more week of feeling so-so before I get lost in the abyss. LOL.

My TCOYF Chart

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 3,103
yvonnemari replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 8:04 PM

ashleylynn8888:

Just a thought... 

Do you think we should change the group to June only so we can keep the group small and personal?  I was in a July 2008 group on here (back when this site was called Ovusoft.com)  and it was so wonderful to get to know the ladies personally, but wondering if it may be difficult to do that if the group includes two months worth of people and gets large.  Shrug

If you're opposed to this I totally understand, just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.  Hope I didn't step on any toes by mentioning this.   Wink

I would tend to agree. It makes perfect sense to combine two months at first if you're not sure how many people you'll get or, later, when you know there aren't many people PG during that time.

We seem to be filling up decently well. I might give it another week or two, but after that, if we have some number, say 25 people+, then cut it back to only June mamas.Yes

My TCOYF Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 243
ashleylynn8888 replied on Tue, Oct 11 2011 9:34 PM

Sorry, I didn't have time for personals until now after I put DS to bed.  DH is a police officer and works late, so I'm alone with DS in the evenings and it can get busy.

Mtoto-  Your betas look great!  I'm jealous!  Mine have been slow to rise so I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic.  I finally told my doc I think we had done enough betas and I was just driving myself crazy over-analyzing them.  Embarrassed

Bueller-  Sorry to hear about your losses.  Praying for a sticky bean for you this time.. sounds like your high betas are helping you stay a little relaxed!!  I am also being cautious about posting a pregnancy ticker as I don't want to 'jinx' anything.  Wink

Bbytime-  Congrats on the BFP!  I can't offer any advice on the Hashimoto's and TSH, but we'll be here rooting for you every step of the way!!

zwizh413 (Natalie)-  So sorry to hear you're feeling so crummy, but glad you're feeling a bit better today.  Hang in there!

jenny8675309-  (I now have that song stuck in my head after typing your name  Stick out tongue)   Congrats on the recent BFP!  I've been having cramps and a bit of 'tugging' as well, but it's probably too early for round ligament pain.  Your EDD will likely be closer to your FAM date, as it takes into account when you actually ovulated and LMP assumes everyone ovulates on CD14.  Good luck and try not to stress about the cramps and spotting!

Andronica-  Sore bb's are the only symptom I'm experiencing too, but that's all I had while pregnant with my DS, so I'm considering myself one of the lucky ones.  Wink  You will really enjoy having a record of how your belly grew.  I wish I would have taken more pictures with my first pregnancy.

yvonnemari-  Congrats on your recent BFP!  Props to you for your natural births!  You're a stronger woman than I could ever hope to be!

CritterGirl-  Glad to hear things worked out for you after all of your previous attempts!  I understand about not getting too excited until you can see baby on the u/s!  I also have an u/s Monday!  Be sure to keep us posted and share any pics!  Smile

Mel13512-  You will be able to hear the heartbeat by 10weeks for sure!  Good luck to you!

Me- 29  Kiss  DH- 32

Angel   08/2011

Page 1 of 3 (48 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS