help

DST and Temps

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,030
justtryingthisout Posted: Sun, Mar 19 2017 10:38 AM

Did anyone else find their temps drop significantly after the time change? My coverline dropped 0.4 degrees F!

DH: 34 Kiss Me: 30

History of endometriosis

TTC #1 since Aug. 2016

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 476
laluna replied on Sun, Mar 19 2017 1:29 PM

My temps don't seem to change at all with the time changes. I've been charting for 3 years. But I think some people's temps are more sensitive to time changes (such as waking earlier or later) than other people. I also don't see much difference if I take my temp a little earlier or later. 

Me - 34, DH - 41

TTC #1 since May 2014

3 Clomid cycles - BFNs

Unexplained infertility

My chart

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 800
soon2be_mrsd replied on Mon, Mar 20 2017 6:46 AM

When I first started charting,mix would temp around 6:30-7:00am...then a few months later I changed to 4:30 because I inevitably always wake up to use the bathroom then (my cats wake up then!)  I noticed my temps went down a bit, but the pattern was still there ans. pre-o temp was still a pre-o temp.

it looks like you're waiting to ovulate this month. You say your cover line dropped but until you complete a chart or at least O, you can't really set I our cl.  What I like about ovusoft software that no one else has is the shifting cl. It moves with your past 6 temps as you wait to o.  So really what you are seeing right now is a group of lower than usual temps for you. It could slightly be related to change in time, but more likely just a patch of lower temps,..could be gearing up to ovulate or just normal fluctuations. 

Me: 35   DH: 33

TTC #1 since February 2015

Diagnosis: ovulation disorder, pelvic adhesions, tubal dysfunction:  4 medicated cycles with femara + FSH injections (2 timed intercourse and 2 IUI) - all BFN.  We are done with treatments now (Nov 2016).  Trying naturally for a bit while exploring other paths to parenthood.

Natural BFP 12/17/16!   Ectopic Loss 5w5d  on 12/26/16

Feb 2017: Starting IVF Cycle:  Antagonist Protocol with 375IU Gonal F and 75IU Menopur, Added Ganirelix day 6.  Stimmed for 9 days total.   24 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertlized, 10 made it to blast and were frozen!  Transfer in April\

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS